Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My Bucket List

Everyone thinks I'm too young to have a bucket list but i figured you could never be too young to have one since isn't the point of a bucket list to accomplish things before you die? and i figure that's probably easier to do the younger you are! Now i haven't actually ever written my bucket list its always just sorta been in my head and as i see things i just add to my list. From now on ill just add things to this post as they come up and as for now ill just put down all i can remember :) Now some and maybe most are probably not very realistic and others just weird or dumb, but hey its my list! 

The Bucket List
  • See all famous land marks ( Eiffel Tower, San Fransisco bridge, Lady Liberty, etc.)
  • Graduate college
  • Own a Horse
  • see a shooting star 
  • Learn ASL (American Sign Language)
  • Get my letter man
  • Sing a solo
  • run a marathon
  • run a triatholon 
  • walk a walk a thon (totally serious too) 
  • join a bike race
  • swim in a fountain
  • see dolphins in the big blue sea
  • have a family and get married in the temple
  • graduate highschool
  • get in first for a hurdle race

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty good that you've knocked a few of those off :) It will be interesting to see what you add to the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look realistic to me. Go for it.

    ReplyDelete