Monday, February 21, 2011

Cute moments

Since Ive been home theirs been three cute moments :)

First is that dad had set the table all very pretty and nice (there was even candles involved) for mom and i when we got home, it was very nice and sweet. On our place were cute homemade valentines day cards. There was a cute picture on the front and inside and a even sweeter and cuter poem in it. Fro those of you who don't know my dad is an amazing poet I'm not lieing or over exaggerating!! i do not know how a mathematician is equally blessed with the gift of words but he was double blessed with that. I absolutely loved the poem and plan on keeping it forever.

The second sweet moment is Ben gave me a recess valentine when i walked in the door! thank you Ben!

and Thirdly is i love my cat Sheba!!! We have a routine we do every night. Where we are litterly each others little cuddle buddys everynight. She follows me as i get ready for bed and as crawl into my sheets she comes up by my head and just curls into me and sleeps with me untill im asleep. While i was gone i really missed my cuddle buddy it actualy got to the point of me cuddling with my blankets!!! And from what i hear from Dad apperantly she missed me to haha. But anyways last night we did our little routine except this time she crawled under my arm and gave me the sweetest cutest little kiss on the cheek. it was almost as if it was her way of saying i missed you. She then layed her head down and fell asleep curled up in my arms <3 i love that cat! and will miss her soo much when i  leave!

As for today... it was quite entertainging. Other than the fact i was very giddy to be back home at school (wierd i know but i love school!!!) I was told off  about being Mormen( a first for me) , got to view some entertaining drama going on at school ( not involved in thank goodness) , and the best of all i got to reunite with my amazing great old track friends :) ive missed track soooo much it is my favortie sport above all others and wil miss it dearly when i go to college. I know theres a high chance i wont make the track team at UVU but if i did, that would literally be a dream come true.

2 comments:

  1. Sheba really does love you and will really miss you when you are gone. I'm glad you love school :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There once was a girl named Sarah C.
    She was as pretty as a girl could be.
    She ran in a race
    and fell on her face
    And now she's prettier than she could be.

    ReplyDelete