Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Mornings! :)



Theres nothing better than just wakeing up on your own
and having the sun beaming in through the window
kicking off your covers and instead of icey air biteing at you legs
feeling the sun beams warm up your skin
and best of all just lieing there listening to the birds sing and play
whatching the light shine off the turle water onto your roof
doing its own little dance up there
 its a whole little private performance there 
 just for you .

I love these mornings! They set you up for just the best day ever. Nothing can ever go wrong with a morning like this to start off your day. And the day held true to this. After waking up to this magical performance i got up and got ready for church. I had a good hair day, my make up accoperated with me and for once in my life (my parents can attest) i only tried on one outfit and actualy kept it on. As church was amazing classes and talks all included. We came home and prepared dinner for my best buddy at school and his mom. Which went amazing!!!! Elena (the mom) is jsut about the funniest person ever!! You will luagh your head off and hold a smile the whole time you are around her! and as for Marco (my buddy) the best way to describe him is as a firecracker and sweet sugar all in one. You never know whats coming but hes just like a big lovable teddy bear at the same time. I really enjoyed having them both over for dinner and hope to do it again.

The day before I woreked at the Guacomle Bowl (which i highly suggest everyone to go to next year) it was AMAZING!!!!!!! and tons of fun. I made a new friend there and really enjoyed helping out! My job was to stamp peoples hand give them a bag of chips and a pamphlet as well as answer any questions they had. I had alot of fun and everybody was soo nice. Also a nice benefit was that there was actualy ALOT of cute guys there and working my specific job I got to see every single one come in. Towards the end I helped set up for the cook off and smash boxes in the kitchen to recycle. I loved helping out I just wish I knew about it sooner and that I could do it next year which i wont beable to do becuase ill be in college. But theres new adventures for me at college and anyone who can go to this, I HIGHLY suggest you do!
 :)
Just remember happy mornings set you up for a perfact day and there dosnt have to be a magical performance there to have one, but it sure is a treat when it does happen.

2 comments:

  1. I love mornings like that also :) It was fun to work the Guacamole Bowl with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love laying there listening to the birds sing. This is also my favorite reason to go camping. I like to wake up with the sun in my face.

    ReplyDelete