Friday, February 25, 2011

FREE TRUCK ANYONE?

Now i understand that basically 99% of society would describe there life as busy, well i fall under that 99%. My basic everyday schedule goes from 5:30 to 10. So i will use the common phrase " i was just out of it as my excuse."
So i got home from practice a few days ago just headover heels becuase i have OFFICIALY started the coolest most awsome sport known to mankind as *drum role please* HURDLES!!!! So i rushed into the house took a shower and started my homework. As i sat on the computer working my dad walks in the door.
mom: Hey Fred i need you to do.....
dad: (completley ignores my mom and walks staright to me)
me: (frantically makinga list in my head of what he could be upset about and coming up with nothing too bad)
mom: whats wrong??
dad: your coming with me my dear
me: ok
(we both walk out the door and mom is very confused)
he then walks me to my truck and points at the door 
dad: are you trying to give the truck away??
there in the door dangled bright pink flowered/ sparkly princess full set of keys in the door...... ooops!!! 
i personally claim the im out of it excuse ethier way i almost gave our truck away which woul have been very bad and as my dad said later on i didnt just leave the key in the door but i left a very big flag on it with all the pink and sparkles...
oops!!  

2 comments:

  1. Those things happen when we get so busy we can't think. That's when we need to take a moment and breathe :)

    ReplyDelete