Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Spring Break Day 2

 After a beautiful amazing nights rest, i woke to birds chirping out my window and the warm sun shining in my window. It is one of my most favorite ways to wake up!So I got up and went down stairs. I was able to see mom RIGHT before she had to run off to school (i know totally lame my parents didn't get spring break!) As Sam and I walked her out to the car the weather was just pure AMAZING! seriously heavenly weather. So Sam and i poured our self's a bowl of cheerios and eat out on the deck to enjoy our self's some well deserved sun! it was truly great. My house is right on the canyon and Oh My Word i believe it to be a beautiful sight. 

After we ate i noticed that most of the troop woke up so i gave Alex a big hug and introduced my self to the guys i did not know. Eventually, we all got dressed and went to the beach. When we arrived it was still beautiful but very much chilly and overcast and i did not want to spend my time wrapped in a blanket seeing how that's exactly how i spend my time in Utah. Wrapped up hugging a heater complaining about the horrible no fun weather. We of course leaving the beach stopped for Mexican food! the real stuff! I also made sure i got myself a horchata!

That was basically day two all in all.

I ended it snuggled on the couch with Sam Mom and Dad, while watching "The Happiest Millionaire" with the back round sound of dad's VERY MUCH missed snoring. I pride myself on being the only one in the family who can sleep through it :)
The movie we watched! I love this movie i suggest you all see it!! It truly is amazing! :)
Us at the Beach YAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a shame that I wasn't able to take a few days off to be with you more. I'm glad we had good weather for you. Too bad the beach never really warmed up though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have had spring break then - oh well. The weekend before you came it was in the 80's but even though it was a little nippy it was still warmer than Utah :)

    ReplyDelete