Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Beginning

So I always figured once I have kids I will try blogging again, because then I will have something to tell. Before it was hard to maintain my blogging because I never had something to share. Who wants to read today I took a test, did three hours of homework, and ended the day with The Notebook. Nobody wants to read that!

Now that I am married to Sam that is no longer true! Sam is such an adventures active guy and I love it! We both have the strong desire to travel the world and see new things, try new things, experience everything. Ever since I have met him we have never had a single dull moment. I love this about him. Whenever Sam and I are on one of our adventures I always think 'I need to be writing down about our trip' but never do since its go go go go!!! in our lives hopefully blogging will help with this!

Every month we always end up going somewhere. Since we are in school it sometimes is the same place but always something new there! But even more so when we get that strong feeling to up and go on a road trip we will go to a hotel near by and have our little get away. Soak in the hot tub and go to an aquarium or something and pretend we are somewhere else. Maybe even on our honeymoon again!

Since we have been married we have gone to

- San Diego <3
- St. George
- Cabo San Lucas
- Colorado
- Las Vegas
- Idaho

This Summer we plan on going to Canada and somewhere for our one year anniversary, right now its between a cruise and Hawaii. If you have any input on either one or even somewhere else completely  please feel free to share! I hope to get better at blogging to share all of Sam and I's adventures with you!

 Cabo San Lucas (The view from our room! Amazing by the way! ) 

San Diego ( The Turtle exhibit at Sea World )

St. George ( The Castle Sam built for me! :) ) 

Idaho (Snowmobiling!!! Tons of fun!!! ) 

Las Vegas (In October I think they have this HUGE awesome exhibit where the whole room is just covered and decorated in flowers, trees, huge pumpkins a bridge its incredible!) 

Colorado ( The Original Pancake House and our 6 month anniversary <3) 

3 comments:

  1. Yay, you're blogging again. Hopefully I don't have to wait a year to read about your next adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are blogging again. I know it's hard with school but even if you write once a month that will be great :) Now I need to take my own advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I forgot to tell you that I love the name of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete