Monday, April 22, 2013

Here is to things calming down!

Things in my life have just been pure craziness!! All in the same week basically I had finals, my car breaking down, moving out, moving in, and cleaning checks! Sam and I have not had a weekend in about a month! The day our old car broke down it was pitch black at night while we were heading up to Heber to drop off some wedding gifts at his parents place! It broke down just before the Damn in Provo Canyon which is actually really lucky because at the bridge and on is actually quite dangerous!! The Air Valve "Peplum" literally broke! which is in the engine and a 1,000 dollar fix and the car has been having issues other than that so we needed a new car.

Sam actually has a motorcycle (hot i know!) and we had been keeping it at his parents place for winter. So with no car we decided to ride that till we got a new car well.... that day it was pouring i mean pouring AND in the 40's! Now just incase you did not know rain on your skin at 70 mph feels like your skin is being torn off by sewing needles! and is rather frigged! it was not a nice ride. The next it began to snow.... However Sam's sweet parents felt mercy upon us and allowed us to use his dad very nice truck! Which came in great handy for moving. We used his truck for about three weeks till we fianly found a new car that we actually got just 2 days ago. A 2005 Honda very nice! drives smoothly amazing breaks its nice!

Friday Gabe Sam's brother came down and helped us move and Jenna my old roommate too. If it was not for them, particularly Gabe we would have died he helped till about 8:30pm from mid afternoon move everything into our new place! it was an awww dropping miracle!! Sam and I felt really bad about it, but we could not be more grateful for what he did. We went to bad a little after 1am and got up at 8:30 am the next day and began cleaning our old apartment.

Sam's mom and dad came down and his sister later that day to help us clean. Check outs were at 3pm. With all 5 of us we finished at 2:10 pm! Boy were we grateful once again! His parents had a lot to do that day and really no time to drive all the way down to Provo to help us clean our apartment but they made that sacrifice anyways and it answered our prayers! and helped us so much!

I have been so stressed that I have broken out SO BAD!! I seriously look like I am going through puberty all over again! and have made myself sick! But I am so happy to say it is all beginning to wind down....

With being completely checked out of our old place, got a new car, and 2 finals down! I only have 2 finals left and moving in (with no time line or fine threat above my head) to worry about now! )

I am so grateful for Sam and his family and all the help they gave I honestly would not have been able to do any of this without them!! None of it! :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!! <3

Our old baby!! RIP :) met dated and married Sam with this car! It was his parents wedding gift to us! :) Full tank of gas grrrr! and New side mirror and pretty good tires! 

A sweet find while packing up our old place! Cute baby Sam!! 

Only HALF WAY through the moving process its even taller now! 

our new room and my favorite room!!! Little piece of home! 

our new baby! (a little in love too! ) such a nice car!

I am a little bit of a sentimentalist!! Sam had  me take a picture so he could throw it away! 

(WILL BE ADDING A PICTURE OF OUR OLD PLACE!)


2 comments:

  1. Ace those finals and then thoroughly enjoy a relaxing summer. You deserve it. I like your car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of stuff happening around finals which are stressful in and of themselves. What a blessing to have Sam's family & Jenna there to help during this time. Hang in there.....you are almost done. You can do it!!!! We are proud of you :) Love you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete