Monday, July 11, 2011

The college Life!!!

so like i promised i would probably stop blogging since i am not very good at keeping it up but as i have left for college people (family) has been harassing me to keep it up so they will get up dates of my life :) This one wont be long as i have two test and speech to work on and I'm sick hehe :P well first off
wow!!!!! i am in love <3 college has been amazing and i have only been here two weeks and i feel i have changed so much!!!
first: Ive lost allot of weight and am getting more fit and feel better about my self physically.
second: GIRLS!!!! NICE AMAZING GIRLS!!!!! my roommates are the sweetest most beautiful amazing people and have just all taken me in :) there like sisters to me.
third: the boys are sweet respectful cute and honorable and tons of fun as well i have made good guy friends that i have enjoyed spending time with.
fourth: the professors are incredible i have one particular favorite who likes and prefers "life coach" and that he truly is! :)
fifth: I'm now a night person...... the truly inevitable has occurred and emerged......congrats Kira and Alycia your dreams have come true!!! maybe now we can have more fun hehehe :P
love you all and i miss home allot but i love it here and have felt myself grow so much in my confidence in my spirituality and in my happiness. i feel as if my life is truly complete and i could never ask for anything more than this true pure joy. i am so happy that i listened to the spirit and decided to come out here. Love you all once again and miss you tons! :)
Sarah C

2 comments:

  1. I finally found your blog! :) hahaha Didn't I dub you Sarah C? haha LOVE YOU &MISS YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did and i have just decided to start using it as my signature.....what do you think you know you being the inspiration behind it all and yayaya im glad and you can help me make it all fancy swancy and cool like yours!

    ReplyDelete